Two, $1000 Manitoba Women’s Institute Scholarships are awarded to rural applicants taking a Manitoba recognized academic or vocational course.
- Rural Manitoba resident
- Student enrolled in a recognized Manitoba academic or vocational course to gain knowledge and skills that would enable them to acquire professional or technical status.
Applications must contain:
- Name, address, Manitoba city/town, province, postal code, telephone number, email.
- Proof of current enrolment in a program related to enhancing or sustaining rural life.
- Letters of reference/recommendation from at least two people (teacher, employer, community leader)
- A resumé, including education, employment and volunteer, community and school activities
- Outline in a 500-750 word essay how you feel the experiences and education you have had so far or the training or education you are planning to embark on will help you to empower women, families or communities in your future.
The scholarship Funds are administered through the Red River Exhibition Foundation.
Kate Le Texier